Thursday, September 18, 2008

A POSITIVE POST THIS TIME...!!!

The way we share our feelings builds a different kind of relation with the rest of the world. Every relation is builds on the simple thread made out of trust, love and respect. The most beautiful relation that is built on the words like “I trust you”, “I know you would come”, “I have you so, why worry”, “I am happy to have you”. This bond is called FRIENDSHIP. Admire someone who doesn’t have any blood relation yet we are ready to give up our lives for them.

A SMALL STORY HERE: (I read it in a book and liked it. Hope you will like it too.)

There were two childhood friends who went through school and college and even joined the army together, war broke out and they were fighting in the same unit. One night they were ambushed. Bullets were flying all over and out of the darkness came a voice “Harry, please come and help me.” Harry please come and help me”. Harry immediately recognized the voice of his childhood buddy, Bill. He asked the captain if he could go. The captain said, “No, I can’t let you go. I am already short handed and I can’t afford to loose one more person, besides, the way Bill sounds he is not going to make it but Harry kept quiet. Again the voice came, “Harry please come and help me.” And this time Harry told that captain that he was going and left without listening to the captain. Harry came back and said Bill was no more. The captain was angry and yelled at Harry saying “didn’t I tell you that he is not going to make it out?” but harry, with his eyes filled with tears, said “captain, I did right thing. When I reached Bill was still alive and his last words were ‘Harry, I knew you would come.”

This is what is called friendship and the trust in your friend. trusting someone is very difficult but when you trust them do it completely. and remember never break it up. it really hurts the one whose trust you have broken. they feel like leaving this world for having been cheated by someone they trusted more than themselves.

NEVER EVER BREAK THE TRUST IN YOUR LOVED ONES ....!!!!

5 comments:

Juggernaut said...

Wow its simply one of the best story I have ever heard or seen abt frndship.
Nice one yaar.

Juggernaut said...

Wow its simply one of the best story I have ever heard or seen abt frndship.
Nice one yaar.

yamini meduri said...

thanq jaggernut
this is wat is the true meaning of frndship

vijay bhargav said...

hmm yeah avunu yamini!!

i`l tel u another story there were no rains 4 long time so all are decieded to pray the god and on the day of prayer every one assenbled and only one person came with the umbrella tats the trust!!

Unknown said...

nice story... but what if people break the trust?